1. Kind, lovely, extraordinary people exist. Oh yes, they do. The woman I met on an airplane in the beginning of February taught me this. She was headed to Georgia, and I was on my way to Texas. She taught me many other things, too. 2. I would rather have a few best friends than all the friends in the world. (I would also rather watercolour in my planner than do any actual planning.)
3. Clair De Lune is my best writing music. I'm not very good at writing while listening to music (hint: terrible multitasker). I'm especially not good at writing while listening to music if said music has lyrics. I can't tune out the words in the song long enough to be able to focus on the words that I am writing. But Clair De Lune is WONDERFUL and makes me cry almost every time I hear it.
5. I can't stop watching Friday Night Lights. I'm in the midst of a writing project where I can't read any books. I just can't. My brain gets all itchy when I start to read a novel. So I've ploughed through Friday Night Lights and am in love with Tim Riggins. I kid you not.
6. We should all paint notebooks. I got some plain ones a few weeks ago and spent the afternoon painting them and it was one of the most freeing feelings I've felt in a long time.
7. I always knew I loved Anna Kendrick, but I watched The Last Five Years and now I love her even more. Also I can't get the songs out of my head. Not that I want to.
What did you learn in February? Link up with Emily, or share right here!