As per me being a person of things happening right on time (not), my 2014 round-up is happening in 2015. I'm assuming you're not judging me too harshly.
- January 10th my mom was diagnosed with cancer. I wrote a post all about that here. This January 10th, she's healed. Like totally healed. Boom. Jesus works miracles. (You can read her thoughts on this whole journey right here.)
I drew this for her a few days after the diagnosis:
And drew this one a whole year later:
- I started a little hand lettering print shop! My Choose Brave Shop has been a blast this year, and I've learned a lot about myself in the process, one of them being I hate business and taking money and sending emails and would much rather lock myself away and do the art portion all day long. (Read an intro to the shop here.)
- I started to design t-shirts and tank tops for Hashtag Hope. This was a joy for me.
- I wrote for 31 days in October, all about choosing enough.
- I read more books than I can count. Favourite author of 2014: Rainbow Rowell.
- Most recently, I began The Year of No Fear. You can find out all about that right here! (You can also go to www.theyearofnofear.com)
What did your 2014 look like?